This towel mini flows class uses the same structure as the resistance band mini flows class I shared last month. Instead of a resistance band, however, we’ll use a towel as a prop between our thighs and as a slider. The focus of this class will be inner thighs, with work for our glutes and obliques as well.
If you love class, you can get more by becoming a Patreon member! I have another Towel Mini Flows class up there now that’s also focused on inner thighs and stabilizing through the knees.
Towel Mini Flows Class – Inner Thighs
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR CLASS:
- Dish towel – We’ll use it as a prop between our thighs AND as a slider. You could use a small pillow or Pilates ball instead. For the sliding portion, you can use a paper plate or magazine cover if you’re on carpet.
In this class, we start with a quick warm up focused on mobility. We then move onto our mini flows workout. The best way to describe this structure is to picture a Pilates mat class. We essentially take a small sequence out of that class and turn it into a circuit.
Each of the three mini flows is a short sequence (1:30 – 3 minutes long). You’ll do it twice on the right then twice on the left. You rest for 15 seconds in between completed sequences and 30 seconds between sides. We’ll start on the mat and finish standing.
Between each of the different flows, you get about a minute to recover, but pause the video and take more time if needed. Always listen to your body, modifying or stopping as needed.
We finish class with a guided cool down and stretch.
02:24 Warm Up & Mobility
07:16 Towel Mini Flows Workout
Flow 1 – Bridge Series, towel/prop
- (30 sec) Squeeze in on prop
- (30) Pulse hips up and down
- (15) Extend leg and hold
- (15) Pulse in on prop
Flow 2 – Side Series, bodyweight
- (30 sec) Bottom leg adduction
- (30) Both legs together
- (15) Hold, top arm to ceiling
- (30) Roll back, bottom leg adduction
- (15) Leg circles
- (15) Switch direction of circles
Flow 3 – Standing Sliding Series, towel/slider
- (45 sec) Sliding warrior lunge
- (30) Hold low, back knee slides in and out
- (15) Pulse
- (30) Sumo squat
- (30) Sumo squat pulse with heels lifted
- (30) Legs together heels lifted
39:51 Cool Down & Stretch
(Visited 1 time, 2 visit today)